China is changing rapidly and constantly.
THE CHINA CULTURE CHALLENGE:
a fast-learning track to boost your China business
This fun and informative business game, with three training levels, leads you across what you need to know about performing well in China.
Find out whether you and your team have the experience and wit to navigate this turbulent market adequately. Your knowledge and understanding of China will be quizzed and your experience put to the test during an exciting and challenging game.
- Insights in how to improve your China business approach
- Tailored Action Plan for your operations in China
- Better equipped to deal with Chinese partners and circumstances
- Learn from fellow business travellers and share best practices
- Many aha-moments
- Business alerts regarding risks and opportunities in China
“Victory usually goes to the army that has better trained officers and men” (Sun Tzu)”
HOW IT WORKS
The China Culture Challenge takes up to 4 hours and is played live, with 2 trainers, in teams. It is suitable for 6 to 15 participants.
The game consists of 3 rounds, getting more complex on the go. In each round the trainers provide you with relevant key knowledge by means of presentations and videos. Your team capabilities are then put to the test in quizzes, scans, business challenges and pitches.
Correct steps and smart decision-making will be rewarded with money (¥) and buy building blocks for your own skyscraper! But save some money too because the game can have some surprising turnarounds, just like in China-business…The team with the highest skyscraper after 3 rounds wins!
Discover your strengths and weaknesses in this upbeat game and find out whether the sky is the limit!
WINNING IS GUARANTEED!
Because your reward is a fresh set of business skills, so needed in today’s China.
FOR WHOM AND AT WHAT LEVEL ?
This training game is designed in 3 levels, each for a distinct target group; students/trainees, start-ups and experienced entrepreneurs and managers.
Your entry level will be defined in advance in conjunction with the trainers.
Enter the Campus
Studying in China
- To understand the school system and educational manners
- To learn how best to cooperate with your Chinese fellow students
- To obtain deeper insight in the Chinese lifestyle and culture
Enter the Market
Start-Up for newcomers and intermediates to the Chinese market
- To lay the ground work for dealing with misunderstandings and misconceptions
- To get to grips with the where, why and how on improving your business approach in China
- To become a smart and confident business player, negotiator and/or colleague
Step it Up
Master Level for seasoned professionals
- To apply your understanding of the present-day Chinese social, economic and political landscape in your business environment
- Enhance your leadership performance by learning from critical incidents and best practices
- Aimed at recalibrating and invigorating your business strategy
The China Culture Challenge: a must-do business game, that is fun, exciting and immensely rewarding!
Jorrit de Graaf
Robert van Kasteel
Jorge van den Hove
Lilian Kranenburg – savvy China watcher and communications expert, sinologist. Chairperson of Guanxi, the knowledge network in the Netherlands for Dutch businesses active in China.
Lianne Baaij – ultimate go-between between Dutch and Chinese businesses, certified interpreter-translator Mandarin, trainer and sinologist.
Esther Janssen – longtime bridge-builder between EU and China governments and businesses, crosscultural expert and trainer, political scientist.
Monique Groeneveld – China explorer and allround guide for economic and cultural exchanges, Beijing-based sinologist and trainer.
Each of us has been active in China on behalf of Dutch government and businesses for over 25 years. We have joined forces to enrich our spectrum of skills to the benefit of our clients. Our services are directed towards western businesses that are active in China. We consult and train, guide and coach.
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
WHEN AND WHERE ?
December 10, 2019 13:30 – 17:30 Beijing
China Culture Challenge – level 1 and 2
Location: t.b.d. Chaoyang District
Participation fee RMB 2800 per person,
RMB 1800 for each extra person per company
COST PER PERSON
Costs for open registration setting, from 6-15 participants
Level 0 – €275/ RMB 2.050
Level I – €375/ RMB 2.800
Level II – €475/ RMB 3.550
Prices are excluding of VAT or local taxes.
For in-company tailored programmes, prices are on demand.
Call us in China: + 86 135 2010 3215
Or in the Netherlands: + 31 (0) 30 2513799 / + 31 (0) 6 25560818